[AT] Mixing feed help needed.

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 11:26:08 PST 2004

Ricky,
    Without a scale on the grinder/mixer, about your only option using the
platform scales would be to weigh the material in 5 gallon buckets.  Your
mixer should have a table on it and a site glass which tells you approx. how
much corn is in it at different heights.  Just weighing your supplement
should be good enough.

Mike