[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 17 10:12:57 PST 2004

> Well, they say you are never too old.  However, I would have more money in the bank if I had quit when I was 59.<G>
>
> http://public.fotki.com/RLCook/
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA
> turned 60 last Nov

	I understand the meaning of a "mangled mess" after looking at
your photos, Ron. The old crop duster who taught me to fly told me the
first rule of crop dusting is "don't hit anything with the part you are
setting in."  I guess you were lucky enough to hit with all the rest of
that aircraft except your seat. Geez, you were really lucky.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson