[AT] A/C Square Balers

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 17 07:40:00 PST 2004

The 442 baler is mentioned in one of the Swinford books.
made from 70-72.  Twine type, 14x18 bale, 12" to 42" bale length, 252 sq in
feed opening, 80 strokes per  min, 28" stroke, 60" pickup width, 4 bars, 48
teeth, 3 u-joints in the pto shaft, pto driven belt type thrower.

It was replaced by the 443 in '73 which had more capacity but similar
design.

Charlie