[AT] Super MTA oil pressure

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Wed Mar 17 06:50:24 PST 2004

You should see more.   The center oil passage in the head, the one to middle stud, is often blocked.   I fixed one Farmall A by removing the remnants of a stud that had been broken.   Several little pieces in it.   The other was gunk in the stud.  Check the passage in the rocker arm too.

I know you said it was rebuilt but I would check everything real closely myself.

Spencer