[AT] an Iowa snowstorm

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Mar 17 03:46:50 PST 2004

    Cecil, I thought you did your planting with a shotgun?
Shouldn't be a problem planting them through the snow.
    We had about 5 inches here on Monday night and Tuesday. The
northeast wind kept the drive blown fairly clean, so left the
snowplow tractor in the barn. Had some drifts behind the parked
cars, but was a small shoveilng job.
    Used the day to get the Jeep Cherokee in the shop and
repair the leaking radiator. It should be ready to go now.

                        Gene

:
: Looks like we got maybe 3 inches. Hopefully it will now go
away.
: I was going to hook the disc to the D-12 this week and disc
the part of
: the garden I have reserved for peas but that is out now. It
will be a mess
: for about a week. I wanted to be able to say I planted peas
on St Patrick's
: Day.  ;-)
:
: Cecil
: --
: The nicest thing about telling the truth is you never have to
wonder
: what you said.
:
: Cecil E Monson
: Lucille Hand-Monson
: Mountainville, New York   Just a little east of the North
Pole
:
: Allis Chalmers tractors and equipment
: