[AT] Atlanta area tractor stuff

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Tue Mar 16 16:27:37 PST 2004

Charlie,
Museums are not my thing either, but collections of old orange rust are of
interest.  If you have time, we could get together at my place (few miles
northwest of Cumming) and have a good visit.  We are 40-45 minutes north of
GA400 and I285.  We can arrange transportation if you do not have a car.
Remember the old saying about "tire kicking".  We can not literally do that
as a couple of my G's would never pass that test; they definitely meet
Farmers "you can see the air" description.
I have committments for Sat, but Sunday or later are open..
P.S. George will get to see my shed this winter when they go to FL
Flywheelers.
Herb