[AT] What's Allis CA worth?

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Tue Mar 16 15:31:49 PST 2004

I checked my Swinford book and he states: "Several different variations of
the model CA were available.
It was offered in dual-front,  adjustable front axle and single-front wheel
versions. A cane model appeared
in the production records, but no photographs or additional information has
been found. Cane usually
implied higher crop clearance."
If this is indeed a factory cane CA, it might be pretty rare, but may be
very hard to document.
Still, it seems to be at a fairly good price, for the moment.

Phil