[AT] Comp advice for reading tractor list

CWI47 at comcast.net CWI47 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 13:30:31 PST 2004

I'd vote for WIN98 2nd Edition.  Lots of ram like tha, It'll cruise right
along.  No on ME it's a joke and Bogs bad and not enough umph for XP  Have
about 20 machines in networks running with that config. and they are real
good and fairly bulletproof if you download the ADAware 6.0 ,  Spybot and
Clean-up and an (for me Everyday) update of virus checker( I use E Trust EZ
Antivirus by Computer Associates((& have gotten NONE of the virus's everyone
else talks about in 3 years use)(Yearly lic. costs $9.95 and 1st timers
$19.95) .  Start in Safe mode and do a scan disk every 3 days and a defrag
once a week in safe mode.  And ya should keep out of trouble.  If others
agree then contact me off list and I'll hook ya up with the programs if
others don't.
cwi47 at comcast.net
John Cable
CableKnives of GR