[AT] Comp advice for reading tractor list

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 16 13:12:26 PST 2004

It depends on what you want to do with it.  Your machine should be fine for
e-mail.  Also light word processing and spreadsheets.  Graphics would be
very limited.  I used a 95 based home finance program for a long while --
it was just fine.  Modern games probably won't run well if at all -- I
don't game much so hopefully someone else can provide this info.  Windows
95 had a considerable amount of augmentation for improving hard drive
function, etc.  Don't know how much of this is currently available.

Bob Holtzer