[AT] ISP/ ramble

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:04:11 PST 2004

Duh. Pretty blond on this one.  Actually, cordless phones do not pick up the
static, but a hard wired phone will need the filter, if putting filters at
each extension, rather than on the main line..

And speaking of blonds, did anyone hear about the two blonds that walked
into a building?  Wasn't very smart of them, was it.

Charlie