[AT] So you think you've got a tough restoration?

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Mon Mar 15 16:42:10 PST 2004

Not to mention Don works about 70 hours a week! He actually works for
Madison Kipp, but they make die castings these days- different company
has the lubricators.

The photo was taken right after I got done driving it around the block
at Baraboo. Pretty fun, even if I did almost throw up twice- pretty sick
that day, but when Don called and asked if I'd like to give it a try......