[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Larry Mason lcmason at uslink.net
Sun Mar 14 18:30:00 PST 2004

Actually, we can go to about 5 places in the local town to pay our bill and
none of them are remotely connected to the phone company.  They are just
local companies that the company picks up from. As for sprint it is still
long distance charges to connect up to their internet services. Maybe I'm
further out than the most remote. Excuse any typing errors, I'm using the
ligbht of my laptop to light up the keys in a dark room and I don't see that
well.
On a tractor note, I don't have the luck of some of the people on the list
and even though I have been looking for an older 65-75 hp traqctor(maybe an
MM) nobody wants to give me on that is in immaculate condition with a few
accessory pieces of equipment and has spare parts too. Just no luck, I
guess.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow
Larry Mason
Hackensack MN