[AT] Manure Spre/3543289

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 14 14:52:18 PST 2004

I figured someone would ask.  grins.  This is the absolute truth.  I dialed
411 to get a phone number and couldn't find a pen to write it down.  So I
clicked reply on Farmers message and typed the number in with no intent of
sending it to anyone.  It was just a handy notepad.  Then this wierd Toshiba
notebook kicked in and decided to send the message to the list without me
telling it to do so.   That's it plain and simple.

Charlie