[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Mar 14 14:46:11 PST 2004

Phil the equipment Sprint has here is top notch.  Everything is fiber optic
and they are now offering DSL in even the most remote areas of the county.
The local employees are great because they are the old Carolina Telephone
folks.  It is just the company itself and their business practices that are
bad.  There is NOWHERE locally that you can pay your phone bill anylonger.
I don't know what poor folks without bank accounts and credit cards do.
Everything is automated.  If you call them and get disconnected you will
never get to talk to the same person again, if you ever get to talk to a
person to begin with.  I was on the phone with them last week and the lady
had a French sounding accent.  I asked her where she was, you guessed it,
Quebec.

Charlie