[AT] Some ads from the 3/13 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane msloane at att.net
Sun Mar 14 11:17:28 PST 2004

It could be just the loader and the backhoe, no tractor. We have one for
sale at work with just a loader - a gas tractor with one cylinder
seeming to be in trouble. Most of the JD folk who have looked at it (and
passed) indicated that the 4020 gas had engine/head problems.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous
than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity."