[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Phil Auten PGA2 at hot1.net
Sun Mar 14 10:44:08 PST 2004

I agree 100% with your assessment of Sprint! They are the old GTE,
which, according to the program I watched on the History Channel
this morning, is now part of Verizon. We had them at our first home
and the service was atrocious! They blamed it all on their "last mechanical
switching office" in the system and said that they really couldn't do
much about the problems. BULL. The problem was that that equipment
had not been properly maintained in the first place!

Phil