[AT] Tree pullin... :-)Charlie

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 04:05:54 PST 2004

> Forgot to mention... LOL  Any ATIS members are welcome to come visit!!
> Just mentioned Charlie and Carl as they are close...
>
> Mike

	I hope to meet the rest of you New Yorkers this summer. Being
as there is a Gathering of the Orange this year at the Pageant of Steam
showgrounds in Canandaigua, we could arrange a meeting. I would suggest
meeting at the Allis Chalmers tent at noon on Saturday of the show. Or,
on Friday. Maybe there can be a way we can get a spot at a table in the
tent where we could have a sign-in book so anyone coming to the show can
sign the book no matter when they come by. It is a big show and it would
be hard to meet unless there is a place and a time. I would really like
to have a photo op like they do at the Portland and Le Sueur shows.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson