[AT] I needed another tractor

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Sat Mar 13 12:17:46 PST 2004

 Cecil; This sounds like a really nice acquisition, one you don't have to
spend many days and dollars on to make it like you want it. One more winner
for you.
  The stove will be good too, even this time of the year. One fire in the
morning, to take the chill off, and you're good for the rest of the day.
Gil