[AT] Cub PTO reverser unit

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 13 08:29:16 PST 2004

Warren,

I have a picture with all but 3 of my Cubs in it.  There may be 2 that you
recognize.  Scruffy will be one of them.
http://members.toast.net/gwill/photos/Tractor%20crew%206-2-03/cubline2.jpg

I don't plan to ever change his appearance, but he's next in line for an
engine transplant.  Maybe within a week or two.  :-)

George Willer