[AT] Cub PTO reverser unit

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Mar 13 06:26:23 PST 2004

Bob,

The Hub City unit was made in several versions, differing mainly in the
gearing and the angle of mounting.  A 3:1 ratio was the right one for a Cub.
The one on eBay was made for a Cub Cadet.  They were also made for Kubota.
I'm aware of 5 different models.

I installed one on Scruffy, the world famous "World's Ugliest Cub", possibly
the most widely known Cub in the country.  Mine is 3:1 reduction.  I'm
looking for a small PTO combine or baler to use with it.
http://members.toast.net/gwill/album/Tractors/Farmall/Cubs/'53_WV/rear.jpg

Adding this reduction doubled Scruffy's value.  One like it recently sold on
eBay for over $800.  :-)

George Willer