[AT] Hey grain binder fans:

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Mar 13 08:21:08 PST 2004

Thanks for the headsup Guy;
This one is mine and probably about 25% of it is blasted.  Still need the
two traveling wheels, canvas, ledger plates and sections.  Checkout how they
built the sickle bar..look a little strange?  It created a little debate
last year:-)

http://community.webshots.com/album/51209633KCzmsk

and here's Grandpa Bettenhausen and two of my uncles in the field.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/47015349/48598831mklGPf

The resto is on my list somewhere, there's just too much iron out there :-)

later,
RickinMt.