[AT] WD 45

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 12 22:56:56 PST 2004

Yes, those speedi sleeves are pretty effective at stopping oil leaks. I have
used them on the front crankshaft on a GM 350 and a Ford 302 engine in the
past with good results. Now it looks like I should be installing one on the
old GM 250 six.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html