[AT] Allis D15

Dean Vinson vinsond at voyager.net
Fri Mar 12 20:19:08 PST 2004

Brian Sears wrote:

>   Just wondering if a D15 in decent shape was worth 2000.00 a friend of
> mine has it and I would like to buy it but am unsure of the price any
> input would be appreciated. Thanks Brian Sears

Hi Brian.  I'd say a decent D15 is worth every bit of $2000 and then
some.  My dad had one several years ago and it was a reliable and useful
little tractor.  The hand-operated high-neutral-low range lever that you
could shift on the go was handy as could be.  "Power director," I think
it was called.  Heck of a nice tractor.  Dad always wanted more power so
he traded it in and eventually wound up with a D19, which is a good
tractor also but almost too big for most chores.

Dean Vinson  --  Dayton Ohio
<http://my.voyager.net/~vinsond/>