[AT] WD 45

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 17:49:50 PST 2004

--- Rob Wilson <rowilson at infinet.com> wrote:
> This kit is a common fix for all kinds of shafts.
> They are simply made to
> fix the worn sealing surface of the shaft and is not
> under any stress that
> would make it fail. This kit is available from the
> Agco dealer and costs
> around $65.00 if I remember right.
>
> Pardon my possible CRS attack in advance.
Speedi-Sleeve is a Chicago Rawhide name for the
sleeves.  National or others may have them also, don't
know.  They are available in all sizes, at any
industial bearing house, and yes, are not cheap.  But,
will out wear us and are usually much less that the
spindle, or shaft, or whatsit.  Easy to use.  I highly
recommend them.
Not connected, etc., just a satisfied user.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan