[AT] Tree pullin... :-)

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Mar 12 06:00:46 PST 2004

Yeah I need to do that Phil.  I have a friend with a nearly identical note
book and his does the same thing.  Sometimes just placing my wrists on the
wrist pad area of the computer without touching any key or the pad will do
it.  Other glitches are web pages changing on their own, etc.

It's not a real big problem.  Just a curiosity.  If I could figure out how I
am doing it maybe I could fix it.

Charlie