[AT] Portland 2002 album on the ATIS photo page

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Mar 11 19:17:10 PST 2004

Dave,

That's another thing we can discuss around the campfire.  We began going to
the EAA fly-in at Rockford, and then many years at Oshkosh.  After the first
year at Oshkosh (1970) when we displayed our airplanes and rented a tent, we
camped in a group from our local chapter (50).  The camping became the fun
part.  Beginning in 1975, we spent the week at Oshkosh and then a weekend at
Portland for a few years.

Get busy on that butt buggy!  She will be granted limited use of it if she
presents either a handicap sign or a physician's statement of necessity (on
a prescription form).  They issue special colored name tags for handicapped.
Novelty butt buggies are a big thing there.  Our group will have a few.

George Willer