[AT] Portland 2002 album on the ATIS photo page

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 18:30:39 PST 2004

	If you can make it to Portland this summer and plan
to bring a butt buggy to ride around in, be sure to bring
proof of handicap. George Willer knows what is required and
can tell you what is needed. I think if you have an official
handicap tag for your car for parking, it will get you in
the Portland show grounds with a butt buggy. They have had
to limit access to those who actually need it to keep the
traffic down.

Cecil

> --- Cecil E Monson <cmonson at hvc.rr.com> wrote:
>
>>> 	I'm glad they helped with faces to go with the
>>> names, Dave. I've been to the Portland Swap Meet a
>>> couple
>>> times but have never had much luck meeting up with
>>> any of
>>> the guys there. The best time is at the main show in
>>> August and come sit by the fire and help make shim
>>> stock.
>>>

> I'm trying to make plans to go this year!  The scenes
> remind me of the camping at Oshkosh, real
> 'COZY',hee-hee.  Really hope to go and that's not just
> cabin fever talking.

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson