[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 11 17:34:58 PST 2004

I agree with Steve on an XP version.  If you look at used machines, "DO NOT
CONSIDER WIN ME  OR ME OR ME"  (yes, I am shouting).  I bought in in 2,000
and guess what-ME.  Little did I know.....
I don't know why my hard drive is not totally worn out from rebooting from
all the lock ups and blue screens.

Charlie V. in chilly WNY