[AT] Bib Overalls

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Thu Mar 11 10:56:39 PST 2004

In Sweden we have a guy who owned the stores that is no 1 in cheap autoparts here. He started in a basement in Linkoping and now there are Biltema stores all over Sweden and some in Norway at least. He did exactly the same but he bought Mercedes.
So I believe this is one the fun things you can do if you happen to be "terribly" rich. He also has an asphalt/rubber tennis court far out in the countryside on a hill with no roads, kind of hard/expensive getting the asphalt there but did he care?

/Mattias