[AT] WD 45

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Mar 11 16:35:09 PST 2004

Rob,  I can see using a speedy sleeve to repair a groove worn under a seal
but I would have never thought it would stand up to heavy wear very well.
Did you repair the grooves with epoxy or anything before you put the speedy
sleeve on or do you turn the shaft down and then put on the speedy sleeve to
bring it back to specs?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Charlie