[AT] Engine list?

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Mar 11 16:18:34 PST 2004

Farmer AT is Antique Tractor, SEL is Stationary Engine List. The link is
not correct on the ATIS site yet for the SEL. If you want to subscribe
here is the proper link.

page just like the one you used to get the AT list. But it is for
Stationary Engines.

Majordomo is the old list software that Spencer shut down (it is what
the old tractor list ran on as well) In time ALL the ATIS lists will be
switched over to the new software (unless it starts crashing a lot) The
new software is Mailman but unlike USPS it works 24/7/365 and doesn't
get paid vacations.....

The AT-Engine I believe is for Antique Engines in general not just
Stationary ones, like antique engines from aircraft/trains and such.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY