[AT] OK boys, I need help!! OT Computer stuff

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Thu Mar 11 16:10:16 PST 2004

Windows XP Home. If you need to be able to connect to a corporate LAN or
WAN and need the extra networking capabilities then go with Win XP Pro,
that is the only difference in them.  XP is stable and easy to use once
you know how to set it up. there are a lot of sites with tip for it. ONE
BIG ONE  DO NOT CONNECT ONLINE without having the firewall enabled and
AV protection installed and running.

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY