[AT] Engine list?

BetCleve321 at aol.com BetCleve321 at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 11:50:53 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/11/2004 2:37:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
robinson at svs.net writes:
Er, uh, when you click on the link on the
subscription services page that says "Subscribe AT -
Engine List" it takes you to a Major-Domo page.   ???
    I signed on from the emailed link but am not getting
any mail. Probably because my once great ISP's stupid
anti-spam system may have bounced the confirmation
message back to ATIS.
    I really hate the thought of changing ISP's but
unless I can get him to let me opt out of that #$%&
"Alligate" system I am going to.

"farmer"
Uh,ruh, you signed on to the wrong one . It's the stationary engine list you
want.

Skip