[AT] Misc - including a tractor question at the end!

K7jdj at aol.com K7jdj at aol.com
Wed Mar 10 21:11:15 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/10/04 11:52:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
falcon at telenet.net writes:
To make this easier use an air hammer, much easier
and faster.

Air hammer has helped me on several stuck "things".  Heck I even got the left
hand
thread, nut out of the Maytag washer last night using the air hammer.  Only
took me an hour to realize what left hand meant and I finally figured that out
by looking at the left front wheel
studs on my 50 GMC. (yes they are marked LH also)  Some times my IQ is zero.
Boy did it come off easy when turned the correct direction.

Gary
Renton, WA.