[AT] WD 45

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 10 19:23:20 PST 2004

Wayne; Had a chance to look at the service manual showing the parts numbers
on those two shift levers. The WD shift lever is part  # 257577 and WD-45
shift lever is part #257580. The transmission covers, ( shift towers) are
apparently the same, Part #227322, but when you get the towers they have
different parts that have to be used/ordered depending on the need for
either the WD or the 45. Gil