[AT] Odd Emails...

DBigdog DBigdog at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 18:01:01 PST 2004

I'm getting them too Mike.

Bigdog
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Michael Miller
  To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:19 PM
  Subject: [AT] Odd Emails...

  Below are copies of 2 emails I have recieved.  Anyone else recieve anything
  similar?  I ain't for sure whats going on.

  Mike

  Sent :  Wednesday, March 10, 2004 7:29 PM
  To :  <atis-announce-outthedoor at newidea.atis.net>
  Subject :  confused

  I keep getting e-mails from people wanting to know whats going on,they say
  its coming from your mailing address,would you{ PLEASE }take care of this so
  it will stop,dont use my e-mail address for any reason I dont use yours
  ,thanks in
  advance........................jumpper at airmail.net................:~(