[AT] Odd Emails...

Michael Miller sweetcorn70 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 17:19:26 PST 2004

Below are copies of 2 emails I have recieved.  Anyone else recieve anything
similar?  I ain't for sure whats going on.

Mike

Sent :  Wednesday, March 10, 2004 7:29 PM
To :  <atis-announce-outthedoor at newidea.atis.net>
Subject :  confused

I keep getting e-mails from people wanting to know whats going on,they say
its coming from your mailing address,would you{ PLEASE }take care of this so
it will stop,dont use my e-mail address for any reason I dont use yours
,thanks in
advance........................jumpper at airmail.net................:~(