[AT] Farmall SMTA

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Wed Mar 10 15:43:48 PST 2004

IH actually plotted the stages out before they happened- at the outset
of the Super M they new TA would eventually happen, as well as
improved hydraulics and fast hitch. More or less planned obsolecense.
I don't think the 1954 sheet metal restyling was planned yet in
1951/52, but I may be wrong about that.

Guy
> Guy: It appears from your reply that next Stages were simply addition
(s)
> to the previous Stage; i.e., SM  Stage II to SMTA Stage III. The
> addition of the TA and other things brought on the next Stage.. I
would
> suppose the hyd on the 400 were a major part of Stage IV?
> Thanks for the info
>
> Wayne

CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com