[AT] Fordson Picture

Grant Weir grantweird at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 09:50:50 PST 2004

Hi Rob,

   I think that's a picture of an "Industrial" model Fordson - factory made
I believe, although there were a lot of companies making accesories for
Fordsons back then so it may also be aftermarket equipment.  Those wheels
are probably cast iron with solid rubber tires for use on pavement or
relatively smooth roads.  Neat picture!

Grant Weir
Saskatoon, SK.
Canada