[AT] Fw: [SEL] Re: NEW LIST,,, Not Yet !!!!

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Mar 10 12:50:18 PST 2004

Brought this over from the engine list,

Me thinks Arnie is trying to say something in this post. What it is I'm
not sure, but It seems like it is an attempt at humor of some sort....
Just shows how working with things that make you glow in the dark might
cause problems later in life....

Hi Arnie....8-)))

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY