[AT] Misc - including a tractor question at the end!

Vaughn Miller vmiller at messiah.edu
Wed Mar 10 10:46:32 PST 2004

A small bearing splitter might provide a way to get to pull on the valve
head.  You would need to use an H stule puller long enough to use two
forcing screws outside the width of the bearing splitter.  I've never tried
this (never had the need), just brainstorming a little.

Vaughn Miller
Dillsburg PA

>>> Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com 3/10/04 12:16:37 PM >>>
<snip>

I was hoping someone knew of something that might somehow bite into the
valve from above (horrors of sodium filled valves inserted here) and pull
from above.   I was able to remove all keepers though.

Take care,

Spencer