SV: [AT] Was Ford Parts

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Wed Mar 10 02:28:39 PST 2004

I'm a bit late on this and no expert at all but here I've seen Porsche and
SAME tractors and heard of Lambourghini's. Here you can see and hear a
Porsche:
http://193.15.16.46/pub/hpsart.hbs?artid=6607648 (Elstart means electrical
start, Vevstart = handcranking start and Full fräs ~ Full speed)
I also found this:
"Why does Lambourghini make sportscars?
Because Mr Lambourghini (a tractor- and offshore diesel builder by nature)
was fed up with his Ferrari breaking down every week.

On a banquet for Italian automotiuve industrials he went to Enzo and
complained
Enzo said: 'you, tractor merchant, should not bother with that which is not
your

trade!'
Mr Lambourghini got pissed, threw his table gear down and said: 'I'll show
you
how a real sportscar is made!'
Since then the Lambourghini logo is a raging bull.

THis discussion led to the develpment of the brutal but brilliant Countach
and
its subsequent -4000, -5000, -GTS and -Quattrovalvole variants, which
all ate their Ferrari rival for breakfast."

Found one site with Porsche's
http://www.brunnegard.se/

and Lamborghini http://www.samedeutz-fahr.com/

/Mattias