[AT] Whitley County auction

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 04:05:07 PST 2004

> Cecil,
> Don King has this auction; assuming the spring auction is similar to the
> fall auction, it is good.   It is held in Columbia City, 25 miles west of Ft
> Wayne.   I was there fall of 2002.   They had five auctioneers going at all
> times until the final half day when they sold running tractors; two sold
> red, two sold green, and one sold all other colors.   They knew the market,
> so they did not have to jack around.    Dons reputation is among the best
> for auctioneers.   I waited too long to make reservation, so had to stay in
> Fr Wayne.   I am sure he has a website.
> Herb

	I don't mind the 25 mile drive in the morning and plan to stay
in Fort Wayne, Herb. I've stayed there before and like having a Bob Evans
behind the motel, a Krispy Kreme one way and Harbor Freight the other way.
Sounds like a good auction to go to. I was at another auction down that
way a few years ago and people who had been to the Whitley County auction
told me to be sure to go to it. Supposed to be over 400 tractors this year.
BTW, they said the spring auction was the best one of the two.

	Yes, they have a website and thanks to Gene and Charlie I was able
to go there and print out the auction bill.

	http://www.kingauctionservice.com

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson