[AT] Was Ford Parts

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 9 19:57:17 PST 2004

Karl, I have to admit that I have never heard of a Lamborghini tractor, only
cars. Real fast Italian sporty cars as I recall. The most common import
around here is getting to be the Valtra Valmet tractors. There is a local
dealer that sells a few and they seem to be a good tractor. Some have a very
fast road gear, something like 30 miles an hour I believe.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html