[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 9 19:24:47 PST 2004

Now that was interesting. I had not heard anything about problems with the
air compressors. I have a big Coleman 6 hp (advertised) although the motor
looks no bigger than an old 3/4 hp I have. The new compressor motor is  110
voltage and when the electrician saw it he was surprised. He had come
prepared with parts necessary to wire in a much heavier duty motor . He
could not see how they could advertise it at 6 hp either.
Its worked well for me with never a problem starting or running for 20
minutes or so continuous, cleaning off a combine.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html