[AT] Small Farm Tractors vs Garden Tractors

Jim and Lyn Evans jevans at evanstoys.com
Tue Mar 9 15:22:18 PST 2004

The car thing was the change in rating from  gross engine HP to rear wheel
HP.  Gross is no fan, alternator, or other accessories, open headers, etc.,
measured at the flywheel.  Basically a bare engine.  Rear wheel HP, is
measured on a roller dyno and is easy to measure.  Then there is engine HP
measured at the flywheel as installed in the car.

Jim