[AT] Ford parts

msloane at att.net msloane at att.net
Tue Mar 9 04:01:12 PST 2004

In the late 1980's Ford spun off their agricultural and construction business and formed New Holland as the company supplying both. So any parts you need for older New Holland and Ford machinery will be listed in the New Holland parts system. They still supply virtually all of the parts for the N series tractors, as well as the "thousand" series machines and other farm machinery (balers, spreaders, haybines, mowers, etc.). The only things you will have trouble finding parts for are the various Ford lines of lawn and garden tractors.

Mike
--

 Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
Email:(msloane at att.net)
Website: <http://www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Tractor images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>
Work: <www.smithtractorandequipment.com>

"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in
your life."
   --Confucius