[AT] OT : Boot question for farmer

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Mar 9 08:53:25 PST 2004

Shoo-Goo wins hands down....

So my plan is, clean/dry area. Buff worn area and apply a small patch
using Goo. Let dry good then buff the patched area and coat it and
surrounding area with another thin layer of Goo, Let it dry good, then
maybe cut another patch and apply it over the above patch, and seal it
with another layer of Goo. Thoughts? Comments? Smart A&& remarks?

And thanks for the help folks. Now back to the regular tractor talk.....

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown NY