[AT] Ford parts

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Mar 9 08:18:21 PST 2004

	Our closest New Holland dealer will not get my
business and is developing a terrible reputation for
stiffing service customers. When I need Ford parts I
head for N-Complete. Its a little further from me but
they are great to do business with. I need to get a
new catalog from them since Scott gave my old one to
somebody he works with.
	Our nearest Deere Dealer also got to stiffing
customers but they went belly up. They charged me $250
for a hydraulic repair on a backhoe I had when I
didn't have time to fix it myself. When it failed
again a few months later I discovered that they didn't
install the part they charged me for. I laughed out
loud when they went under... The Deere dealer that
bought them and several other dealerships is awfully
high on stuff and is not good about carrying parts for
the old stuff but at least everybody says that they
are honest.
	Our local Ford automotive dealer is OK to deal with
on new cars but they have a terrible reputation for
gouging in the service department. Their thing is just
sticking in parts willy-nilly and doing unauthorized
repairs unrelated to the problem the car was taken in
for just for the billing. I don't know if they still
have the same service manager now but the one they
used to have was an ex-con and "former" drug dealer. I
know he has been in trouble since he started there.

"farmer"

My most recent list
mailto:budget_muzzleloading-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

Francis Robinson