[AT] Allis Chalmers Model G decals

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Tue Mar 9 06:57:32 PST 2004

Sounds like  good excuse to buy a good air gun, Farmer. You can never have
too many tools, and the price is coming down on most of them. Look at
www.harborfreight.com or at your local pawnshop. Airguns are the next best
thing to sliced bread.

Warren

> 	I did manage to get about 1/3rd of one small wall on
> the east barn wood siding re-nailed yesterday before
> it started feeling like my right arm was in danger of
> flying off. I'll try to sneak another section that
> size today.

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.